One parent may file with the Court to be allowed to move more than 50 miles with the minor child(ren) if the parties cannot agree and there is already a Parenting Plan in place. This type of request to the Court must exactly follow the Relocation Statute. There are a number of factors that the Court will consider when making a relocation decision. The Court will be looking at the best interest of the child, the involvement of both parents in the life of the child(ren) and a number of other factors. Relocation also requires that a written request must be served prior to the filing of any request with the Court.